UV Germicidal Lamp
Kill Dust Mites:Dust mites are tiny creatures that are invisible to the naked eye, on the bed, pillow, sofa,carpet, they are everywhere in the house and make many harms: Dust mites bite people skin make itching and skin redness, let people can't sleep and uncomfortable. This lamp's UV-C ray is hundreds thmes stronger than sunshine, they can kill the dust mites immediately. Kill Bacterial: This lamp can easy kill bacterias include : mold, Staphylococcus aureus, E.coli, Pet parvovirus, influenza virus, etc. Ultraviolet light will break them down into water and oxygen. Remove odor: This lamp can remove odor just like the Smoky smell in the kitchen, musty smell in the bedroom, and the bad smell in washroom, shoes box, fridge, trash can, etc. UV-C ray can kill the bacteria which will cause odor, and the ozone will rapidly kill and oxidatively decomposes organic or inorganic odors substances. Clean air: Can break down tiny substances in the air, reduce allergens that can cause asthma and allergies, Kills contaminants that causes colds, flus, allergies, sinus infection, make the air fresher
Your cart is currently empty.